Sri Health of Athens, Ohio provides the tools and training to keep your Self in balance. Our yoga studio provides a community of like-minded individuals that helps keep you on the path to better health. Our classes, mentoring, bodywork, and other learning opportunities promote body & mind flexibility, which lead to living joyfully.
Richa Eland, Director, is the energy behind srihealth.com. She is a licensed social worker from the State of MN, a registered classical homeopath, a registered Jin Shin Do Acupressure Provider and Trainer, and Yoga Instructor, certified with both Yoga Alliance and The Himalayan Institute Teacher Association. She can be reached via 740-594-5027 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. David Eland is an Osteopathic Physician specializing in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM) at Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine (OUCOM) where he trains osteopathic medical students in OMM. He chairs the OMM section, conducts osteopathic research and has clinic hours available. Appointments can be made for OMM by calling 740-593-2447. His academic office is 740-593-4787. Email him at email@example.com
We are available to teach seminars and retreats for all wellness program employees. We enjoy training all Non-profit or green-minded corporate staff and executives.
Health is dynamic.
Health and healing are a cycle we constantly move in and through, in and through. That is to say, our health is dynamic! We are constantly adjusting (physically, mentally, emotionally) in order to heal or to retain, our health.
Lifestyle is the sum of many parts: Occupational, relationships, spirituality, financial, educational, exercise, relaxation, family, and physical, mental, emotional. We help people explore this concept and rejuvenate their lifestyle.
- What attributes describe good health?
- Conscious choices vs. habitual patterned responses.
- Creative, balanced mind and emotions; able to see solutions in the face of challenge rather than defeat in face of obstacles.
- Energy, vitality and strength.
- Flexibility, happiness, confidence… to name just a few.
- A state in which one experiences balanced physical health with internal harmony.
- A state in which each of us is free to feel creative, energetic forces which enable us to live a healthy lifestyle, enabling us to explore our highest potential; personal, environmental, global, local and professional.
- Sri health is that balanced, creative and joy filled state!
We believe the body, mind and spirit are not separate entities but one, united fabric.
Please enjoy browsing our web site and visit again soon!